- Adult Education
- Business & Finance
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Facilities & Operations
- Food Services
- Fleet Services
- Human Resources
- Student Services
- High Schools
- Flagler Technical Institute
- iFlagler Virtual School
- Charter Schools
- Parents & Students
- Staff Resources
In classrooms across the globe, teachers, parents, and students are working together to infuse technology into today’s learning landscape. Students who create their own digital media projects have fun while they are learning! They transform from passive recipients of information into active, engaged learners, which is exactly what we want.
- For students of all ages, media projects such as live action video, animation and photography foster learning across the curriculum.
- Reading comprehension, writing, research and math skills are developed and strengthened; students utilize technology tools to create their own media to communicate and to interpret their ideas.
- Students increase their abilities to plan, analyze, and interpret results.
- Cooperative learning and leadership flourish where student media is encouraged.
- State and national educational standards are met and surpassed in the exciting atmosphere of creativity cultivated through the use of digital media projects.
Whether you are new to the world of technology integration, or a master of infusing 21st century skills into your learning environment, we encourage you and your students to participate in the Flagler County Digital Media Awards.
Flagler Auditorium - May 21, 2013