- Adult Education
- Business & Finance
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Facilities & Operations
- Food Services
- Fleet Services
- Human Resources
- Student Services
- High Schools
- Flagler Technical Institute
- iFlagler Virtual School
- Charter Schools
- Parents & Students
- Staff Resources
Staying Safe Between Home and School
- Staying Safe Between Home and School Brochure (PDF)
- Railroad Crossing Safety Roadmap for School Bus Drivers
- Rail Safety Poster for School Bus Drivers (Operation Lifesaver)
- FDOE Parent-Student Drive Safely Tips - 2011
- DHSMV School Bus Safety Tips
- Auto Advice for Schools: School Bus Safety
- Traffic Signs and Safety for Kids!
- School Bus Safety Features Schematic (PDF)
- Transportation Home Page
Important Facts about School Bus Safety
|Whenever you see the alternating flashing red lights on a school bus, you must stop if you are on a two-lane roadway...|
...or you are on a multiple-lane roadway and you are traveling in the same direction as the bus.
Please remain alert throughout the school year and remember, the inconvenience of an extra few seconds spent waiting for a stopped school bus is insignificant compared to the loss of a child’s life.
As a general rule of thumb, whenever a school bus is stopped in your immediate vicinity, please stop until the flashing red lights have been extinquished.
|Staying Safe Brochure||1.45 MB|
|Parent Driver Student Safety Tips 2011||59.42 KB|
|Rail Safety Poster for School Bus Drivers (Operation Lifesaver)||6.5 MB|