Teaching and Learning coordinates many aspects of student assessment. This includes administration and reporting of state-wide, national, international, and organizational assessments such as the FSA, NAEP, TIMSS, and Advanced Placement.
Several facets of the state accountability initiative fall within the scope of Teaching and Learning. School grade appeals, graduation rate review, data forensics reporting, and the assessment data portions of Flagler’s evaluation system are some of the accountability elements that fall within this scope.
The data-specific components of both administrator and teacher evaluation are retrieved or generated by this office. Teaching and Learning works with Human Resources to ensure these data are accurate and utilized as intended by Florida Statutes.
School (SIP) and district (DIAP) improvement, along with the state problem solving process and differentiated accountability (DA), are coordinated by the Teaching and Learning staff in cooperation with Office of Student and Community Engagement.
Please see the links and files listed below for more information.
State-Wide Assessment Programs
Uniform Assessment Calendar
Daily Assessment Calendars (Updated)
The State has changed the administration windows to accommodate districts affected by lost days of instruction due to the 2017 Hurricane Season storms. Please see the updated daily assessment calendars below.
- 2017-18 Elementary School Assessment Calendar (Hurricane Update)
- 2017-18 Middle School Assessment Calendar (Hurricane Update)
- 2017-18 High School Assessment Calendar (Hurricane Update)
- Florida State-wide Assessment Information
- ACT Website
- SAT Website
- Advanced Placement
- International Baccalaureate
- Florida Industry Certification
Accountability and Data Sources
District and School Data
- Florida District and School Grades
- Florida Data and Interactive Reporting Portal
- Graduation Rates
- Student Achievement on State-wide Standardized Tests
- Enrollment and Demographic Information
- School and District Report Cards
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- College Board Research and Data
- Advanced Placement
- PSAT / SAT
- ACT Research and Data
- District Data
- District Content Focus Reports
Florida Association of Testing Administrator Resources (FATA)
School Improvement (SIP) and School Advisory Council (SAC)
- Florida Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS)
- The Five Star School Award (FLDOE)
- School Advisory Council Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
These forms will need to be completed, printed, signed, and emailed back to the Coordinator of Assessment and Accountability. Instructions are included on each form.