Teaching and Learning coordinates many aspects of student assessment. This includes administration and reporting of state-wide, national, international, and organizational assessments such as the FSA, NAEP, TIMSS, and Advanced Placement.
Additionally, facets of the state accountability initiative fall within the scope of Teaching and Learning. School grade appeals, data forensics reporting, and the assessment data portions of Flagler’s evaluation system are some of the accountability elements that fall within this scope.
Lastly, school (SIP) and district (DIAP) improvement, along with the state problem solving process and differentiated accountability (DA), are coordinated by the Teaching and Learning staff.
Please see the links and files listed below for more information.
State-Wide Assessment Programs
Uniform Assessment Calendar
Daily Assessment Calendars
- 2017-18 Elementary School Assessment Calendar
- 2017-18 Middle School Assessment Calendar
- 2017-18 High School Assessment Calendar
- Florida State-wide Assessment Information
- ACT Website
- SAT Website
- Advanced Placement
- International Baccalaureate
- Florida Industry Certification
District and School Data
- Florida School and District Grades
- Florida Data and Interactive Reporting Portal
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Improvement and School Advisory Council