Flagler County School District, in compliance with Florida Senate Bill 864, has provided the instructional materials being considered for adoption by the district beginning with the 2015-16 school year. These materials are being made available for review by parents and will follow instructional materials cycle specified by the state.
- High School Math: Algebra 1, Algebra 2, & Geometry
NOTICE: On April 29, 2015 the Flagler County School Board provided public access to the instructional materials (see below) being considered for adoption by the district beginning with the 2015-16 school year. The books were scheduled for adoption by the school board at the June meeting, however, the District has determined it will not move forward with this adoption. No further recommendation to the Board for the adoption of these textbooks will be made and there will be no action taken by the School Board on this matter.
Timeline for Public Input
- Public comments will be heard at Board Meeting - May 19th
- Board Meeting to adopt annual instructional materials - June 2nd
- Objections form will be posted - June 2nd
- Deadline for public to submnit objections - July 2nd
- Objections submitted will be reviewd at Public Hearing - July 21st
HIGH SCHOOL MATH
|PUBLISHER||PROGRAM||NAME OF TEXT||AUTHOR||COPYRIGHT||EDITION||ISBN||User Name & Password|
|College Board||Algebra 1||College Board||College Board||©2014||Florida Edition||1-4573-0158-X||flaglerstudentmath!|
|College Board||Algebra 2||College Board||College Board||©2014||Florida Edition||1-4573-0160-1||flaglerstudentmath!|
|College Board||Geometry||College Board||College Board||©2014||Florida Edition||9781-4573-0159-9||