Please note the changes to the online tutoring schedules.
|Time||7:30 - 9:30 p.m.||Not available at this time||7:30 - 9:30 p.m.||Not available at this time|
|Teacher Link||Jim Gambone||-||Jim Gambone||-|
|Time||Not available at this time.||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Not available at this time.||Not available at this time.|
|Teacher Link||-||Amy Parola||-||-|
|Time||Not available at this time||Not available at this time||4:00 - 6:00 p.m.||Not available at this time|
|Teacher Link||-||-||Dana Lique||-|
Once you find the tutoring session that you are interested in:
- Click on the teacher name that appears in blue.
- You will be brought to a Blackboard collaborate page and asked to submit your name. Type in your First and Last Name.
- You will be asked to open meeting.collab. It defaults to save file. Click OK
- It will download the session. Go to your downloads and select Meeting.Collab
- You will be asked Do you want to run this application? Click on Run
- You will see a box pop up for Blackboard Collaborate. Click OK
- You will now be entered into the online tutoring session.
- Be sure to log out at the end.