FLAGLER COUNTY SCHOOLS - TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT
Flagler County Schools Transportation’s goal is to provide safe, secure, efficient, and professional transportation for the district’s students.
How can I find the pickup and drop off times, and the location of my child's bus stop? Flagler County Schools’ website has an E-link portal to all bus information. The web address is flaglerschools.com/bus-routes. Enter “guest” for user name and password; enter correct information. If your address is eligible for bus transportation services, then E-link should provide you with the school bus stop locations and times of service. You may have to contact the Registrar at your child's school to obtain this information if the web-site is not working.
What if we moved over the summer?
If your address has changed, or is not correct, please contact the Registrar at your child's school.
|Elementary Schools||Middle Schools||High Schools|
Flagler Palm Coast
Some general information
- Elementary students are entitled to busing if they live outside a one (1) mile radius from their school.
- Middle school and high school students are eligible if they live outside a two (2) mile radius.The distance is calculated by our VersaTrans program.
- A kindergarten student must be met at the stop by a parent, guardian, or older sibling to be released from the bus in the afternoon. If they are not met your child will be returned to their school. This is for your child’s safety.
- Students enrolled in other schools under the umbrella of school choice will not be eligible for busing.
- Students need to ride the same bus for both the morning and afternoon runs. No Exceptions.
- Schools have been asked not to write a pass for friendship riding. Emergencies will be taken on a case by case basis and will be limited in time duration. Contact transportation if needed.
- Items which could be safety hazards will not be allowed on the bus. Such as skate boards, large band instruments, field hockey sticks etc.
- Lost and found items – ask your driver if you have lost something on the bus.
- Students should be at the bus stop 10 minutes in advance of stated pick-up times. Drivers cannot wait for students late to their stop.
- To contact Transportation you may click on a name link on FCPS web page; or call 386-586-2145 between the hours of 5am – 5pm.
- No eating food of any kind on the bus (candy, snacks, carrots) and only drinking water is allowed.
Wishing you a safe, productive and enjoyable school year.