Home Education

Home Education

Many options are available to homeschool families. For families who would like their child to receive a diploma, the student must be enrolled all of their senior year at one of our local high schools or iFlagler. All home education students who wish to continue their home education status and obtain a completer affidavit may go to www.fpea.com for more information. High school level home school students can participate in partial enrollment at either MHS or FPC, and take up to three classes

Information on testing and Home Education can be found here.

If you are considering entering or returning to a Flagler public school, please click and complete a "Notice of Termination" here and submit it to the office of student and community engagement. If you need information about the process, please call (386) 437-7526 extension 1174. home education

All forms that need to be submitted/accessed can be found in the forms library by clicking here or under the about us tab

For further information, please review education web source links below

Transfer of Credits Faq's
Florida Parent Educators Association
Florida Department Of Education
Home Education Foundation
Florida Homeschool Help

FlaglerSchools.com © 2019 Flagler County Public Schools.